Birthing From Within is a down-to-earth approach. We prepare women to birth naturally and in loving connection, even when the journey takes unexpected turns. We recognize birth as a rite of passage, and couples are prepared to meet their initiation into parenthood.
With Birthing From Within classes, you can expect to:
- Increase your confidence by learning mindfulness and effective coping practices for labor and beyond.
- Gain an understanding of how labor works.
- Experience unique, introspective, multi-sensory processes.
- Learn practical information about birth, parenting a new baby, and your changing relationships.
- Explore cultural and personal beliefs about birth and parenting.
- Discover what to do and say when something unexpected happens.
- Meet other families and share the joys and concerns of pregnancy in a nurturing and fun environment.
- Learn and practice ways for the birth partner to connect with and support the mom.
Join Us! Class size is limited to six couples to allow for individual attention. If you have more questions about course content, please contact me. Classes are taught in my home in Berwyn, unless otherwise noted.
Six prenatal classes or three weekend intensive classes: $350 per couple
One weekend intensive class: $300 per couple
June, 1-weekend intensive | register >
Friday 6/26, 7:00-9:30pm and Saturday 6/27, 10:00am-6:00pm
July, Sundays – 3-week intensive | register >
Sundays, 1:00-5:00pm, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26
July, 1-weekend intensive | register >
Friday 7/24, 7:00-9:30pm and Saturday 7/25, 10:00am-6:00pm
August, Sundays – 3-week intensive | register >
Sundays, 1:00-5:00pm, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30
August, 1-weekend intensive | register >
Friday 8/21, 7:00-9:30pm, Saturday 8/22, 10:00am-6:00pm
September, 1-weekend intensive | register >
Friday 9/25, 7:00-9:30pm, Saturday 9/26, 10:00am-6:00pm
October, Sundays – 3-week intensive | register >
Sundays, 1:00-5:00pm, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25
October, 1-weekend intensive | register >
Friday 10/9, 7:00-9:30pm, Saturday 10/10, 10:00am-6:00pm